jangan lupa follow tau!thank you for your kerjasama..ihope u all sume enjoy tau!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

me

hai!let me introduce myself to you...my name is aina firzanah..u can call me aina or whtever as long as not the mean name..mm..i live in rawwang...but sometimes i live at my grandmother house.i'm study in SMK SELAYANG BHARU..many student said,this scholl is horrible!i'm also think like that..but,after i study there...it not too horrible..just,a little bit..but the sad things is...there no handsome man there!urggghhh!i will die if there no one handsome guys there..i'm from 2 mumtaz...the new class that our school created...hehehhe..i feel lucky because i'm in this class..don't to happy,because....once your result worst..u will kick out from this class..if  u don't belive me..just try it..why must i care?not me right?hehehhe...sometimes i'm cruel...hhehhe...toward boys la..oke2..my hand dah sakit nih..bye..ni je la :*

No comments:

Post a Comment